100% PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE ESSENTIAL OIL OF SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY SAGE) WITH DRIED CHAMOMILE DILUTED TO 2% IN CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDE (COCONUT)
Directions: Massage onto lower abdomen and around ankles to help support inducing dysfunctional or stalled labour. (Warning: For external use only. Caution must be given with low blood pressure. Avoid use with Pitocin (oxytocin injection for inducing labour) as this can cause uterine hyperstimulation. Strictly no use in pregnancy until full term or advised by doctor/midwife, Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight to keep oils from degrading)
Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea) is an extremely relaxing, euphoric, antispasmodic and analgesic oil.. Studies have shown it enhances uterine contractions while relieving uterine pain.
Clary Sage is also of great help during times of anxiety, nervous tension, low mood and nervous depletion. Especially helpful when the mind feels panicky, fearful, scattered or out of control. The euphoric action of Clary Sage is also helpful to open and centre the mind during times of stress, creative processes or meditation.
Clary Sage is a key oil to help ease abdominal and lower back cramps after or during labour and also during menstruation. Caution must be given with low blood pressure. Avoid use with Pitocin (oxytocin injection for inducing labour) as this can cause uterine hyperstimulation.
Wellness Rollers- Induce Labour
- Avoid essential oils in first trimester (lemon inhalation only after 10 weeks)
- Use lavender and Roman Chamomile with caution with asthma and seasonal allergies.
- Avoid use of Clary sage or Lavender (sedative hypotensive oils) with epidural until blood pressure normalizes post-epidural.
- Avoid Rose with increased bleeding and hemorrhage.
- Avoid aromatheraphy with epilespy, high-risk pregnancies, liver or renal disease, preeclampsia, eclampsia, placenta previa and reduced fetal movements.
- Exercise extra caution with breech, diabetes, asthma, allergies, hypertension, hypotension, bleeding disorders, history of miscarriage, hemorrage and allergies to plants or aromatics.