Hanging diffusers are a great way to add some delicious scent to your car!
Hang them on your rear view mirror or even find a spot in your home to sit it.
These should last approx. 4-6 weeks in your car, perhaps closer to 4 weeks in the summer heat with evaporation.
Our hanging diffusers are now sold as a pack. This pack includes an empty hanging diffuser bottle and a dropper bottle of your chosen fragrance oil. This bottle holds enough oil to get two full uses of your hanging diffuser.
Instructions for Use
- Simply unscrew the wooden lid of your hanging diffuser and remove the plastic cap
- Fill your diffuser using the fragrance oil dropper bottle - leave half the oil for next time.
- Pop the wooden lid back on and turn the diffuser upside down a few times to soak the lid with fragrance. (Do this every few days or as often as you like to keep the fragrance fresh)
- Hang in your desired location.
Please note, if you choose to hang these in a wardrobe or near fabrics, please ensure that the diffuser is kept well away from the fabrics to avoid staining.
- Intrigue (Peach and Peony Blossom) A floral medley with sugary lemon and sweet peach nectar, and a base of vanilla, amber and patchouli.
- Weird (Raspberry and Vanilla) An explosion of summer raspberries and vibrant citrus swirled with rich, creamy vanilla.
- Peculiar (Strawberry Punch) A fruitful toss of cherry & peach sliced with sugared pink grapefruit then blended into a tropical sensation. Sweetened by strawberry pulp & vanilla.
- Curious (Lychee and Peony) An Asian inspired fruity-floral fragrance blending the delicate freshness of lychee with the subtle softness of Peony.
- Crazy (Orange Flower and Coconut) A soft summery musky floral with a kick of zingy orange peel. Notes of pineapple and melon, along with coconut & vanilla.
- Bizarre (Citrus + Sage) This is my new recommendation as a 'kitchen candle' its a delicious citrusy mix with earthy fragrances of eucalyptus, lavender and sage combine.